Thunchan Smaraka Public School follows the CBSE syllabus. Based on the NCERT Syllabus. Medium of instruction is English. Prime Importance is given to Value Education, Cultivation of Good Manners, etiquette, Personality Development and Social activities.
- Students are admitted generally to pre-primary classes and to other classes as per the availability of seats. For admission you need to collect admission form from the school office, or download it from the website and submit it duly filled and signed by the parents/ guardians.
- Admission is open to all the students irrespective of caste and religion. All students will have to attend an aptitude test and personal interview in all major subjects to qualify for admission. Admission starts from November and closes by May.
- Every application must be attached with
- 2 latest colour passport size photos
- The birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (for classes 2 onwards)
- Previous year’s achievement record
- Copy of Aadhar
- School management directly admits the students and there is no other authorized agency for the purpose.
- The candidates selected for admission should pay the fees within the stipulated period, otherwise the selection remain cancelled.
- The students who fail to remit the school dues on time will not be allowed to continue in the school.
- Parents and their wards taking admission are presumed to have agreed to and abide by the rules and regulations of the school.